Ways your donation makes a difference
The support of our generous community allows Developmental Enrichment Centers to provide valuable services that bring independence and confidence to the lives of those we serve. We invite you to become a friend or supporter of DEC today by giving a monetary or in-kind gift or by volunteering your time.
In kind gifts provide the much-needed items for the individuals we serve. Your donations can help us save on items that we would otherwise have to purchase. We thank you for your consideration and contributions.
Personal Care and Hygiene Wish List:
- Adult cleansing wipes
- Men’s and Ladies pull-on slacks and short sleeve knit tops
- Nail care grooming products
- Disposable razors and shaving cream
- Disposable cups, plates napkins, and flatware
Activity Supply Wish List:
- Watercolor paints, brushes, and paper
- Art paper i.e. colored construction, watercolor, finger paint, etc,
- Crayons, Washable Markers,
- Buttons, Beads, Feathers, shells, stones etc. (all sizes)
Therapy Supply Wish List:
- Adaptive computer keyboards
- Large switch activation buttons.
- Tumble forms positioning pads
- Therapy mats
- Therapy brushes
- Privacy study carrels
Donations may be dropped off at the program facility located at:
16809 N 53rd Avenue, suite 2,
Glendale, AZ 85306
Monday through Friday from 9a.m. to 4:00pm.
Remember to ask for a donation slip so you can get a thank you letter for your tax deductible donation.
Please call us at (623) 328-7129 for more information.
Gifts of financial support are extremely valuable in continuing the mission of Developmental Enrichment Centers throughout the communities we serve.
- Gifts of Cash – in any amount by cash, check or credit card. These gifts are 100% tax deductible.
- Gifts of Stocks, Bonds or Mutual Funds – capital gains tax may not apply.
- Honorariums or Memorials – gifts given in honor of (anniversary, birthday, etc.) or in memory of, a loved one or neighbor.
- Other ways to give – Fry’s Community Rewards Program, Amazon Smile, Online giving
Bequests in Wills or Trusts
These documents protect those you want to remember and provide for: your family, your friends and charities. Developmental Enrichment Centers can be given a specific dollar amount, a percentage of the remainder of your estate, or named a contingent beneficiary if no heirs survive.
Charitable Gift Annuity
Purchase a gift annuity of at least $10,000. Income is guaranteed based on your age at the time of the gift and you receive a current income tax deduction. Payments are made at least annually, partially tax free, through your life expectancy.
Charitable Remainder Trust
Managed by a trustee appointed by the donor. Income generated by the trust is paid to one or more beneficiaries specified by the donor (for example, the donor, a spouse, or children). Beneficiaries receive income for as long as they live or for a specified number of years, not to exceed twenty. After the lifetime of the beneficiaries, the assets pass to Developmental Enrichment Centers.
Name Developmental Enrichment Centers as beneficiary, and thereby eliminate estate and income taxes.